If your moving boxes or moving supplies are not delivered on-time, you can keep your boxes and receive a full refund of your purchase price. This guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
- Delivery Guarantee does not apply to backorder(s), lost in transit item(s), deliveries where an address was incorrect or a change of address was requested, or re-routed item(s) due to backorder at nearest facility to destination location or customer request.
- The promised delivery time for your order can be determined on our Shipping Information page - while the majority of addresses are in our one day delivery zone, there are some locations that will be 2 or 3 day delivery.
- An "On Time" delivery is defined as an item purchased and delivered to a valid US address within three (3) business days of your estimated delivery date for our Shipping Information page.
- "Next Day" delivery means next business day. UPS does not deliver on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays.
- Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and National holidays are treated as being ordered on the next business day. For example, an order placed on a Saturday is processed as a Monday order and will be delivered Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 3 pm (local time of item destination) will be considered being placed the next business day. For example, an order placed at 8 PM on Thursday evening will be treated as a Friday order and be delivered on Saturday, if delivery transit time is Next Day.
- Saturday deliveries are not available at this time. Should the promised delivery date reflect a Saturday delivery date in error, the promised delivery date will be considered the next business day that is not subject to UPS or USPS Non Delivery Dates.
- The guarantee does not apply if you have incorrectly entered your shipping address as part of the checkout process. Any delay in delivery caused by this error will be documented in the UPS or USPS tracking information associated with your order.
- The guarantee does not apply if UPS or USPS is unable to make the delivery due to lack of access to your address at the delivery time. A delay caused by this issue will be documented in the UPS or USPS tracking information.
- There is no guaranteed time of day for your delivery. While UPS and USPS delivers most packages during normal business hours, at times deliveries can occur after 5 PM.
- If you order multiple packages, the full refund only applies to the packages that do not arrive on time. For example, if you order 3 moving box bundles and 2 arrive on time; we will provide a full refund on the 1 remaining package.
- A package showing as DELIVERED on the UPS or USPS tracking system by the correct date will be considered as having met the delivery guarantee.
- Not understanding our delivery procedures and timing does not entitle you to a refund under the delivery guarantee. Please call us before placing the order if you have any questions about when to expect delivery.
- Our Delivery Guarantee policy does not apply to shipments that are rerouted. We have no liability for any remedy for service failure for these shipments.
- Any requested change to an address that is not a reroute or an address correction will void our Delivery Guarantee and becomes a new shipment and new shipping charges may apply.
- Perils of the air, public enemies, criminal acts of any person(s) or entities, including, but not limited to, acts of terrorism, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, authority of law, local disputes, civil commotion, hazards incident to a state of war, local or national weather conditions, national or local disruptions in air or ground transportation networks (as determined solely by UPS), strikes or anticipated strikes (of any entity, including, but not limited to, other carriers, vendors or suppliers), labor disruptions or shortages caused by pandemic conditions or other public health event or circumstances, natural disasters (earthquakes, floods and hurricanes are examples of natural disasters), conditions that present a danger to our personnel, and disruption or failure of communication and information systems (including, but not limited to, our systems).
- Not valid on prior purchases, one per customer per month – valid retail consumer purchases only, maximum $300 payment amount. UPS Delivery Verification through the UPS Tracking System is final information in determining guarantee refunds.
- IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR ORDER ON TIME (BEING WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF YOUR ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE EXCLUDING WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS), YOU MUST CONTACT US WITHIN 24 HOURS TO REQUEST THIS GUARANTEE REFUND. SEND AN EMAIL TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. FAILURE TO CONTACT US WITHIN THE 24 HOUR PERIOD WILL VOID THE GUARANTEE.
If your order is considered "lost" or delivered to the wrong location without correction, your credit card will be credited the full order amount, including all handling charges. Please check PayPal and Google Checkout Shipping address prior to using either method for checkout. Orders delivered to the wrong address due to improper "Ship to" address import from PayPal are not considered "lost" and will not be entitled to refunds.
Orders delivered to the wrong address due to improper "Ship to" address import from PayPal or error on the part of the customer are not considered "lost" and will not be entitled to refunds. We will make all efforts to retrieve item(s) purchased and item(s) received at our warehouse are subject to a refund less a 15% restocking fee and all carrier charges which may include, but are not limited to shipping fee(s), address correction fee(s) ($15 per item) and re-route fee(s) ($15 per item).
Orders canceled prior to shipment will be issued a full refund. Orders canceled after item(s) have left are warehouse will be refunded less a 15% restocking fee and an $25 per item re-routing fee charged by our carrier. Orders canceled due to delivery to the wrong address because of improper "Ship to" address import from PayPal or error on the part of the customer are not considered "lost" and will not be entitled to refunds. We will make all efforts to retrieve item(s) purchased and item(s) received at our warehouse are subject to a refund less a 15% restocking fee and all carrier charges which may include, but are not limited to shipping fee(s), address correction fee(s) ($25 per item) and re-route fee(s) ($25 per item). Orders canceled due to mail forwarding will receive a refund once item(s) arrive at our warehouse less a 15% restocking fee and all shipping fees.
If you refuse delivery of an order arriving within (3) three days of your estimated delivery date (unless otherwise noted above) your account will be credited once the packages are returned and received at our warehouse as a Return To Vendor, you will be charged a Delivery Refusal / Return To Vendor charge equal to 15% of the order plus a $25 per shipment return charge to cover the cost that we are charged by UPS. Items(s) shipped via USPS will be charged a Delivery Refusal / Return To Vendor charge equal to 15% of the order plus a $10 per shipment return charge to cover the cost that we are charged by USPS. Refund excludes handling fee. Such fees will be deducted from your purchase prior to credit to your credit card or PayPal account.
Delivery Routing and Rerouting
We may accept a request to reroute a shipment subject to the following conditions:
- A special handling charge of ($15.00) fifteen dollars will be billed to the credit card used in your purchase for each rerouted package. PayPal customers will be required to provide a valid credit card prior to fulfillment of any reroute request.
- To reroute a shipment, the receiver must contact us and provide us with a customer or transaction number, the new destination and a valid contact telephone number for the recipient.
- Only one reroute will be allowed per package.
- We may not reroute shipments when Adult Signature Required has been selected as a delivery signature option.
- Any requested change to an address that is not a reroute or an address correction is a new shipment and additional shipping charges may apply.
Note: Shipments may be made available as hold for pickup or be returned to the sender. Fees may apply
UPS will determine the routing of all shipments, including the mode of transportation used, and may use air transportation, ground transportation or any combination thereof in providing delivery services. UPS reserve the right to divert any shipment (including use of other carriers) in order to facilitate delivery.